Produced Water Treatment with Deoiling Hydrocyclones - Misconceptions & Corrections (B-PWT015)
Putting it all Together
- Deoiler hydrocyclones are part of a properly integrated process package for optimum Produced Water Treatment results
- Process order is important
- Desanders first if there are any significant solids present
- Polishing afterwards with Dissolved Gas Flotation units best, especially when pressure is available – Mother Nature’s superior Induced Gas Flotation method
- Further filtration downstream may be required to meet more stringent specifications, but adds order of magnitude to size, weight & cost.