SPE Workshop: Sand Management in Production (B-FSM-168)
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) will be hosting an in-person workshop entitled “Sand Management in Production – Common Themes and Unconventional Challenges” from March 15-12, 2022 in Dallas, TX, USA.
Full details on this event can be found at the website here.
The workshop will cover ten sessions including the following;
- Session 1: Reservoir, Wellbore Productivity, and Injectivity Impact
- Session 2: Sand Prevention and Control Strategies
- Session 3: Wellbore Lateral Remediation Strategies
- Session 4: Artificial Lift for the Sand Production Life Cycle
- Session 5: Sand Management at the Wellhead and Surface Production Facilities 1
- Session 6: Sand Management at the Wellhead and Surface Production Facilities 2
- Session 7: Quantifying Sand Production
- Session 8: Detecting and Managing Erosion and System Integrity
- Session 9: Application of Digitalization and Data Technology
- Session 10: Sand Cleaning, Disposal, Re-Use, and Environmental Impact
Make your plans to attend this important event at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas in March.