SPE Workshop: Sand Management in Production (B-FSM-170)
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) will be hosting an in-person workshop entitled “Sand Management in Production – Common Themes and Unconventional Challenges” from March 15-12, 2022 in Dallas, TX, USA.
Full details on this event can be found at the website here.
This is an in-person event.
The workshop will cover ten sessions including the following;
- Session 1: Reservoir, Wellbore Productivity, and Injectivity Impact
- Session 2: Sand Prevention and Control Strategies
- Session 3: Wellbore Lateral Remediation Strategies
- Session 4: Artificial Lift for the Sand Production Life Cycle
- Session 5: Sand Management at the Wellhead and Surface Production Facilities 1
- Session 6: Sand Management at the Wellhead and Surface Production Facilities 2
- Session 7: Quantifying Sand Production
- Session 8: Detecting and Managing Erosion and System Integrity
- Session 9: Application of Digitalization and Data Technology
- Session 10: Sand Cleaning, Disposal, Re-Use, and Environmental Impact
Speakers will be present from ConocoPhillips, Hess, Multilift Solutions, Curtin University, Oilify, ExxonMobil, The University of Tulsa, Lufkin Industries, Suez Oil and Gas, Transeparation, EnerCorp, Sandtinel, Wolf Process, Four Phase, Petronas, Clampon, Rocsole, TechnipFMC, SDI, BP, EV Cam, and eProcess Technologies.
Make your plans to attend this important event at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas in March.