Demonstration Video 1 – Liquid Desander Operation (B-FSM-182)
A series of equipment demonstration videos have been produced to show the process operations of key Facilities Sand Management equipment.
The first of these videos is for the liquid desander – typically used on produced water streams to remove fine sand particles.
This video shows the following items;
- Components and configuration of a 2” hydrocyclone set up as a desander
- 35 liter accumulator
- All components are clear for visualization of the particle flow
- Uses coarse coal particles in water for ease of viewing
- Shows standard, low concentration, and high concentration operation
- Visualize the vortex flow pattern of cyclone technology
- Also shows the benefit of the apex flux line in operation
The video can be accessed via our training website at www.eprocess-training.com/demo-videos/.