Send us an enquiry by downloading the Input Data Sheet, and return to us at email@example.com
The eProcess Sand Filter (often termed Dual-Pot Sand Filter) is a fit-for-purpose mulltiphase solid-fluid screen-based system designed to treat full wellstream flow. This technology is normally installed upstream of the wellhead choke. Designed specifically for mixed gas, oil, water flow streams the Sand Filter can operate from 0-100% gas void fraction and is equally applicable on gas or oil wells. The Sand Filter is used for temporary solids production during well testing, proppant flow-back, adn well clean-up. Supplied in skid-based format the Sand Filter is available in API-6A (5K-15K) design rating.
eProcess Dual Pot Sand Filters are pressure drop dependent, where multiphase fluids are passed through a cylindrical screen causing the solids and fluids to separate. The solids are collected within the filter vessel body for periodic isolation and batch removal. Normal skid configuration is 2 X 100% design allowing solids removal from one unit while the other remains in operation.
- Wellstream Sand Removal
- Proppant Flow Back
- Coiled Tubing Cleanup
- Underbalanced Drilling Operations
- Dual Pot Filters are available in several sizes and designed to separate particles 200 microns and larger
- Operating pressure drop requirements vary from 10 to 200 psi, with the larger units handling solids volumes of up to 30%
- No moving parts combined with low maintenance and downtime result in significant capital and operating cost savings
- Activates oil and gas wells previously shut-in due to excessive sand production
- Eliminates solids erosion on downstream pipework, valves, chokes, and process vessels
- Provides solids removal prior to oil contamination and eliminates sludge formation and other difficult solids accumulation problems